GS1 US Seafood Traceability Readiness Program
Improve your business processes and enhance food safety for consumers with the GS1 US Seafood Traceability Readiness Program.
Much like other fresh food categories, the seafood industry is on the path to enhancing traceability processes to improve business efficiencies, strengthen sustainability efforts, and improve food safety.
The GS1 US Seafood Traceability Readiness Program offers the education, training, tools, and community support necessary to implement and enhance product traceability processes in the seafood industry based on unique identification of products with GS1 Standards.
Leverage existing technology investments. As a manufacturer or buyer, you may be able to leverage your existing technology investments such as ERP, inventory management, point-of-sale and other enterprise systems, to implement traceability processes with GS1 Standards.
Improve efficiency and reduce errors. Automating data capture and data sharing can provide efficient and accurate visibility in your supply chain resulting in reduced labor hours and overall costs. The Readiness Program includes:
- Education – Live and pre-recorded webinars on topics ranging from understanding the elements of unique product identification to leveraging GS1 Standards to enhance trading partner collaboration.
- Tools and Resources – An interactive, Web-based standards adoption roadmap with access to implementation tools and resources to successfully incorporate GS1 Standards into your operations.
- Community – An industry-driven user group to discuss business needs, challenges and solutions, and to share best practices around traceability implementation.
By participating in this self-paced, online program you will learn how to:
- get started with an effective traceability program
- identify, capture, and share product data along the supply chain
- leverage existing technology investments
- improve efficiencies in supply chain operations
- reduce errors, labor hours and overall costs
- gain visibility into your supply chain like never before
$500 per organization for an annual subscription to the program.