A healthcare training provider is hosting an audio conference on new Food Safety Modernization Act requirements.
AudioEducator, which specializes in business information for healthcare professionals, will host “Environmental Monitoring: Prepare Your Company to Meet Final FSMA Rule Requirements” Jan. 14, according to a news release.
John Ryan, who recently retired as administrator of the Hawaii State Department of Agriculture’s Quality Assurance division, will lead the conference.
Participants can expect to:
- Get an understanding of common adulterants found in the environment;
- Learn to establish chain of control over samples;
- Review commonly found problems;
- Take a close look at testing technologies and costs; and
- Sample for bio-contaminants and pesticides in the water, soil and on the produce.